- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle
At a Glance
- helpful staff
- feels more luxurious than it costs
- away from the tourist throngs
- long walk to downtown sights (though the streetcar stops right out front)
- shoji doors are pretty but cut down on bathroom privacy in standard rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle Review
Views of the Space Needle and Lake Union are one of the many perks at this stunning hotel, where the decor makes it feel full of light even during the gray Seattle winter. In the rooms, large soaking tubs are shielded by elegant sliding shoji doors, and Hypnos beds and Herman Miller chairs at the desks ensure further comfort. The curving shape of the hotel allows for fabulous views from many rooms. The hotel is part of a luxury condo development with a fitness center (open to hotel guests), a spa, a courtyard of high-end specialty shops, a Starbucks, and an enormous Whole Foods. Guests love the on-site restaurant and raw bar, and the Tutta Bella pizzeria next door.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more