- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle
At a Glance
- helpful staff
- feels more luxurious than it costs
- away from the tourist throngs
- long walk to downtown sights (though the streetcar stops right out front)
- shoji doors are pretty but cut down on bathroom privacy in standard rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle Review
Views of the Space Needle and Lake Union are one of the many perks at this stunning hotel, where the decor makes it feel full of light even during the gray Seattle winter. In the rooms, large soaking tubs are shielded by elegant sliding shoji doors, and Hypnos beds and Herman Miller chairs at the desks ensure further comfort. The curving shape of the hotel allows for fabulous views from many rooms. The hotel is part of a luxury condo development with a fitness center (open to hotel guests), a spa, a courtyard of high-end specialty shops, a Starbucks, and an enormous Whole Foods. Guests love the on-site restaurant and raw bar, and the Tutta Bella pizzeria next door.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $174 & up -- SF: 4-Star Hotel near Union Square, 45% Off Expedia
- $186 & up -- 5-Star Seattle Hotel, Save 50% Expedia
- $149-$189 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel incl. Memorial Day — $149-$189 Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $135 & up -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $135 Sheraton Seattle Hotel
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
My cousin will be flying to Seattle on August 17 to meet up with his girlfriend and is looking for a car trip (or trips) they can take from Seattle over the following five or six days (will be flying back Read more
· News & Features
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream. ... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more
Seattle and Portland are well known for a farm-to-table, hyper-local philosophy that permeates everything... Read more