- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria
Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria Review
The Tutta Bella mini-chain serves authentic Neapolitan-style pizzas that are made with organic local and imported ingredients and baked in a wood-fired oven, standouts even in a Seattle pizza scene that's taken off in recent years. Crusts are thin but wonderfully chewy, and sauces are light and tangy. The salads are excellent, too. Takeout is available, but many people opt to eat in the spacious dining room, which has more of a café vibe than that of a typical pizza house. Tutta Bella is very family-friendly, but as the evening progresses you'll see plenty of couples and groups, too. The place gets packed on weekends.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more