- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Moshi Moshi Sushi
Moshi Moshi Sushi Review
A huge faux cherry tree with sparkling pink lights animates this sleek, urban Ballard Avenue sushi spot with high ceilings, glossy floors, and welcoming booths. Choose from a wide array of respectable rolls and sushi, as well as tempura, yakimono (grilled meats, seafood, and vegetables), miso soup, and salads. Regulars love the nigiri of seared salmon belly with yuzu juice and grated daikon. The main attraction is the über-chic bar, presided over by an exceptional mixologist. Happy hour is daily from 4:30 to 6, and all day in the bar on Sundays.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more