- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Marriott Seattle Waterfront
At a Glance
- relaxing lobby invites lounging
- elevator takes you directly to Pike Place Market
- service isn't consistent
- train noise
- expensive restaurant and bar
- no Wi-Fi in rooms
- it's an uphill walk to most sites
Check Rates from our Partners
Marriott Seattle Waterfront Review
With views of Elliott Bay from most rooms (half have small Juliet balconies), proximity to the cruise terminals, comfy beds, and a great location near the tourist spots and the financial district, this property is a hot spot for groups and cruise travelers. The decor in the public spaces is warm, rich, and somewhat interesting, while guest rooms fall back on standard hotel decor. The north tower has the best view, for a price. The Hook and Plow restaurant serves casual American fare with local and organic meats and produce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more