- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Marriott Seattle Waterfront
At a Glance
- relaxing lobby invites lounging
- elevator takes you directly to Pike Place Market
- service isn't consistent
- train noise
- expensive restaurant and bar
- no Wi-Fi in rooms
- it's an uphill walk to most sites
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Marriott Seattle Waterfront Review
With views of Elliott Bay from most rooms (half have small Juliet balconies), proximity to the cruise terminals, comfy beds, and a great location near the tourist spots and the financial district, this property is a hot spot for groups and cruise travelers. The decor in the public spaces is warm, rich, and somewhat interesting, while guest rooms fall back on standard hotel decor. The north tower has the best view, for a price. The Hook and Plow restaurant serves casual American fare with local and organic meats and produce.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $174 & up -- SF: 4-Star Hotel near Union Square, 45% Off Expedia
- $186 & up -- 5-Star Seattle Hotel, Save 50% Expedia
- $169-$189 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel incl. Memorial Day — $169-$189 Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $140 & up -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $140 Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $175 & up -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 40% Off — $175 The Westin Seattle
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
We'll be spending 2 days in the Woodinville, WA and 2 in Yakima area. Read more
· News & Features
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream. ... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more
Seattle and Portland are well known for a farm-to-table, hyper-local philosophy that permeates everything... Read more