Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Everyday Music Review
For a huge selection of used CDs and vinyl, wander over to Everyday Music, where you'll find more than 100,000 titles in stock. They're open until midnight, so you can join the late-night browsers clicking through the stacks after you've had dinner and a few drinks. Just don't blame us if you head home with a Milli Vanilli CD and can't remember why.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more
Had originally planned on just walking on to the Ferry at Anacortes. Now, I'm considering taking the Clipper and then returning on Kenm... Read more