Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Northwest African American Museum
Northwest African American Museum Review
Focusing on the history of African Americans in the Northwest, this museum tells stories through a diverse collection of well-curated and insightful photos, artifacts, and compelling narratives. Past exhibits have included "Xenobia Bailey: The Aesthetics of Funk," and "The Test: The Tuskegee Project," focusing on the first African American aviation units in the U.S. military to serve in combat. One gallery is dedicated to the work of local artists.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more