- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Monsoon East Review
The Eastside sibling of Capitol Hill's darling Vietnamese eatery is utterly polished and sleek—and much fancier than the original restaurant. Specialty cocktails are served in the lounge, while the Ocean Bar serves fresh oysters and sashimi. The Vietnamese dishes are the favorites, though: diners love the bo la lot beef, crispy drunken chicken, catfish clay pot, and barbequed hoisin pork ribs. In signature Bellevue style, diners dress up a bit more than in, say, Capitol Hill or Ballard. Weekend brunches and a lengthy, hopping happy hour are a bit hectic, but delicious, while free parking in the garage behind the restaurant is a boon on busy Main Street.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more