Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Monsoon East Review
The Eastside sibling of Capitol Hill's darling Vietnamese eatery is utterly polished and sleek—and much fancier than the original restaurant. Specialty cocktails are served in the lounge, while the Ocean Bar serves fresh oysters and sashimi. The Vietnamese dishes are the favorites, though: diners love the bo la lot beef, crispy drunken chicken, catfish clay pot, and barbequed hoisin pork ribs. In signature Bellevue style, diners dress up a bit more than in, say, Capitol Hill or Ballard. Weekend brunches and a lengthy, hopping happy hour are a bit hectic, but delicious, while free parking in the garage behind the restaurant is a boon on busy Main Street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more