- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Bacon Mansion Bed and Breakfast
At a Glance
- quiet, relaxing retreat
- knowledgeable owner
- lovely patio and porch
- great for families
- no a/c
- rooms could use updating
- breakfasts are on the light side
Check Rates from our Partners
The Bacon Mansion Bed and Breakfast Review
Serene and traditional, this 1909 Tudor home is surrounded by opulent gardens and is near both Volunteer Park and Broadway—and it also has two suites that welcome children and/or pets. The first-floor living room is filled with comfortable furniture and lots of natural light; it also has a grand piano. Guest rooms are uniquely appointed with collectibles old and new; they feel homey, if a bit worn. Some rooms have views; some have hideaway beds in addition to the queen-size beds.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am an Australian travelling to the West Coast for 4 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more