- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
This welcoming family favorite, serving delicious Greek staples and more, is in a leafy, residential part of Capitol Hill near Volunteer Park. Juicy lamb burgers, hummus plates, Greek salad, orzo with eggplant, and a weekend-only brunch have locals coming back again and again. The retail area sells goodies like imported olive oils and local delicacies like Columbia City Bakery breads. Vios is the perfect place to stroll for a satisfying lunch after a morning at the Seattle Asian Art Museum and Volunteer Park.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
My husband has a conference at U.Wash. in August, and I'm looking for the quietest accomodation close to the University. Specifically, does anyone which of these hotels would offer the most pleasa Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more