Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Art of the Table
Art of the Table Review
Small, pricey, but utterly unforgettable, the Art of the Table is a constantly changing tour de force where you're sure to experience an inspired meal. Fridays and Saturdays are a communal-dining experience with a prix-fixe menu; Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday there is an à la carte menu in addition to the prix-fixe. Fresh farmers' market finds are an absolute obsession here and on any given night, diners might enjoy offerings from caramelized Brussels sprouts with pistachios, braised oxtail, and rockfish ceviche, to manila clams with cauliflower over pasta, and rhubarb soup with crème fraîche. The wine pairings are elegant and worth the splurge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more