Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
John Howie Steak
John Howie Steak Review
An upscale Northwest steakhouse in the Shops at the Bravern, John Howie is well known for its USDA Prime 28-day, 35-day, and 42-day custom-aged, American Wagyu beef from Snake River Farms. Steaks are tender, juicy, and perfectly executed and salmon is always available. King crab legs, Maine lobster, ahi tuna, swordfish, and mahimahi are also on the rotating specials list, and are deliciously prepared. Happy hours (3–6 and 9–11 most nights) see a huge amount of dressed-up Eastsiders and businesspeople, who come for the swank ambience and satisfying food. Save room for dessert, especially the flourless chocolate volcano cake with warm caramel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more