Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar
Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar Review
Nestled in the Pan Pacific Hotel complex on the southern edge of South Lake Union, this sleek and spacious restaurant is known for its extensive happy hour. The raw bar features sushi and such delicacies as Thai seafood salad, giant black tiger prawns, ceviche, and a Northwest oyster sampler. Delicious tempura rolls, hamburger sliders, and cedar-plank salmon are all popular. Order a chilled white wine and get comfortable in one of the spacious booths.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more