- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Moshi Moshi Sushi
Moshi Moshi Sushi Review
Inventive cocktails are expertly poured beneath a tree with lighted faux-cherry blossoms at this Japanese restaurant's bar. Refreshingly, the cocktail menu steers clear of sake-tinis—there are one or two sake concoctions, but you're more likely to find whiskey, gin, brandy, or tequila put to good use, as in the Bella Donna (gin, black muscat, vermouth blanc, and lavender bitters) or the Sweet Savage (whiskey, Aperol, maple syrup, and grapefruit). There always seems to be a happy hour or nightly special at the bar, including the evening-long happy hour on Sunday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more