- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hyatt at Olive 8
At a Glance
- central location
- superb amenities
- environmental responsibility
- wonderful spa
- standard rooms have showers only
- guests complain of hallway and traffic noise
- translucent glass bathroom doors offer little privacy
- fee for Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt at Olive 8 Review
In a city known for environmental responsibility, being the greenest hotel in Seattle is no small feat—and green is rarely this chic. Maybe it's the floor-to-ceiling windows flooding the place with light or the Elaia Spa, but the guests seem remarkably relaxed here. Standard rooms in this LEED-certified hotel have enviro touches like dual-flush toilets, fresh-air vents, and low-flow showerheads. From the green roof to the serene indoor pool and huge fitness center with yoga studio, this Hyatt proves that what's good for the planet can also be luxurious.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more