- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Paramount Hotel
At a Glance
- good value
- excellent location
- great staff
- popular on-site restaurant
- not much in the way of amenities
- tiny fitness center
- small lobby
Check Rates from our Partners
The Paramount Hotel Review
Good value meets great location at this solid, comfortable boutique hotel. It's not flashy but the Paramount delivers on clean, quiet, tasteful rooms and easy access to theaters, the Convention Center, Downtown shopping, and the Pike Place Market. Dragonfish Cafe, the on-site Pan-Asian restaurant, has impressive happy-hour deals and fabulous sushi. The hotel's guest rooms have a contemporary flare, and business travelers will enjoy the decent-size desks and in-room safes that can accommodate laptops.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
My husband has a conference at U.Wash. in August, and I'm looking for the quietest accomodation close to the University. Specifically, does anyone which of these hotels would offer the most pleasa Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more