- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
At a Glance
- cool, unique property
- great staff
- light rail and bus lines just outside the door
- not in the heart of Downtown
- rooms are a bit dark
- style may be off-putting for travelers who like modern hotels
- charge for Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Review
From the Alaskan-marble-sheathed foyer and the antique walrus heads on the third floor, to the Northern Lights Dome room with its leaded glass ceiling and rococo touches, the Arctic Club pays homage to an era of Gold Rush opulence. Fun touches like trunks for bedside tables and walrus bottle openers continue the arctic club theme. Choose from rooms with whirlpools or deluxe showers; a few rooms have outdoor terraces. Enjoy cocktails in the Polar Bar or sit for serious noshing at the casual Northwest-influenced JUNO restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more