- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Chelsea Station Inn Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- great, unobtrusive host
- huge rooms and 1½ bathrooms per suite
- fabulous breakfasts and complimentary snacks
- far from Downtown
- no TVs
- no elevator
Chelsea Station Inn Bed & Breakfast Review
On the edge of Fremont and Phinney Ridge, this 1920s brick colonial B&B is a convenient and luxurious jumping-off point for all the north end has to offer. The four huge suites have distressed hardwood floors with colorful rugs, decorative fireplaces, sleeper sofas, contemporary furnishings, and a soft, modern color palette. Breakfast is delivered to each suite's private dining room and all have a kitchenette stocked with local treats. Master bathrooms are large and sumptuous, with walk-in rain showers. There are several outdoor spaces for lounging, including a flower-filled patio and outdoor fire pit and hot tub areas. This is a truly luxurious property, attracting many who usually shy away from the B&B experience. It's far from Downtown but the nearby bus line takes travelers directly to the core.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $131-$178 -- Seattle: Hilton Hotel w/City Views, Save 55% Expedia
- $179-$189 -- 4-Star Seattle Hotel over July Fourth Week Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $19.99 per day -- Rent a Chevrolet Cruze in Seattle Sixt Rent a Car
- $176-$204 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel Through Summer — $176-$204 Holiday Inn Seattle
- $170-$195 -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $170-$195 Sheraton Seattle Hotel
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
We'll be vacationing in Seattle the first week in September. Read more
· News & Features
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more
Seattle and Portland are well known for a farm-to-table, hyper-local philosophy that permeates everything... Read more