- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Chelsea Station Inn Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- great, unobtrusive host
- huge rooms and 1½ bathrooms per suite
- fabulous breakfasts and complimentary snacks
- far from Downtown
- no TVs
- no elevator
Check Rates from our Partners
Chelsea Station Inn Bed & Breakfast Review
On the edge of Fremont and Phinney Ridge, this 1920s brick colonial B&B is a convenient and luxurious jumping-off point for all the north end has to offer. The four huge suites have distressed hardwood floors with colorful rugs, decorative fireplaces, sleeper sofas, contemporary furnishings, and a soft, modern color palette. Breakfast is delivered to each suite's private dining room and all have a kitchenette stocked with local treats. Master bathrooms are large and sumptuous, with walk-in rain showers. There are several outdoor spaces for lounging, including a flower-filled patio and outdoor fire pit and hot tub areas. This is a truly luxurious property, attracting many who usually shy away from the B&B experience. It's far from Downtown but the nearby bus line takes travelers directly to the core.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more