- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
El Diablo Coffee Co.
El Diablo Coffee Co. Review
El Diablo is a Latin coffeehouse that serves Cuban-style coffee and delicious, authentic Mexican hot chocolate. If you don't want coffee, though, you can get a batido, a Cuban shake made with fresh fruit. The bright interior is splashed with color, and most of the surfaces are covered with murals. It's a bit loud, both in appearance and in noise level—but it's fun and certainly unique among Seattle's java stops. The food is also well above average, made either in-house or at its sister business (Cloud City Coffee) in Maple Leaf; try a fresh-baked muffin or scone, a Miami-style Cuban sandwich, or any of the empanadas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more