- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Chambered Nautilus Bed and Breakfast Inn
At a Glance
- great staff
- large suites
- extras like homemade soap, chocolates, and free Wi-Fi
- steep walk up many steps
- college housing nearby
- can be hard to find
Check Rates from our Partners
Chambered Nautilus Bed and Breakfast Inn Review
Hidden atop an ivy-covered hillside, this 1915 Georgian Revival house and collection of cozy mini-apartments are among the best of Seattle's bed and breakfasts. Six lovely bedrooms in the main house have fireplaces and private porches; the firelit common room is stocked with a guest computer, cookies, fruit, and tea. Across the garden are the University suites: small apartments perfect for families (and pets) and that share access to the Chambered Nautilus facilities. All guests enjoy the three-course gourmet breakfasts: perhaps Northwest-style eggs Benedict with salmon or stuffed French toast with homemade orange syrup. Nearby Ravenna Park is lovely for strolling; cyclists appreciate the Burke Gilman trail.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more