- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Samurai Noodle Review
A teeny-tiny space on the west side the Uwajimaya superstore building, Samurai is definitely worth seeking out for its large bowls of authentic Japanese ramen soup, many of which are super-spicy and come served with a slice of tender pork and a hard-boiled egg. Try the spicy Chili Green Onion variety, which is deep red and flavorful, or the super-popular rich, porky Tonkatsu served with thin wheat noodles. Waits can be excruciatingly long during the workweek and seating is minimal, so try to arrive early (11:30) or after the lunch crowds. There are larger branches in the University District and on Capitol Hill.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am an Australian travelling to the West Coast for 4 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more