- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Samurai Noodle Review
A teeny-tiny space on the west side the Uwajimaya superstore building, Samurai is definitely worth seeking out for its large bowls of authentic Japanese ramen soup, many of which are super-spicy and come served with a slice of tender pork and a hard-boiled egg. Try the spicy Chili Green Onion variety, which is deep red and flavorful, or the super-popular rich, porky Tonkatsu served with thin wheat noodles. Waits can be excruciatingly long during the workweek and seating is minimal, so try to arrive early (11:30) or after the lunch crowds. There are larger branches in the University District and on Capitol Hill.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more