- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
At a Glance
- fantastic location with amazing views of Elliott Bay
- large rooms with luxurious bathrooms
- lovely spa
- Four Seasons regulars might not click with this modern take on the brand
- street-side rooms not entirely sound-proofed
- some room views are partially obscured by industrial sites
Check Rates from our Partners
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle Review
Just south of the Pike Place Market and steps from the Seattle Art Museum, this Downtown gem is polished and elegant, with Eastern accents and plush furnishings set against a modern-Northwest backdrop in which materials, such as stone and fine hardwoods, take center stage. The vibe here isn't pretentious, but it's certainly not laid-back either: guests seem to know that they're in for a real treat. An extensive day spa and an infinity-pool terrace will help you relax after a day of exploring. ART Restaurant and Lounge has fabulous cocktails and Northwest cuisine, with stunning views. Happy hour is 5 to 7 and 9 to 11 daily.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more