Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
The Hi-Life Review
The Hi-Life is Ballard's go-to brunch spot. In a converted firehouse, the echo-y space has the familiar feeling of a TGI Friday's, which makes it a safe bet for families, but it also has personality enough to appeal to anyone craving some French toast. From morning until night, the Hi-Life has something to satisfy—you can get small plates, full entrées, wood-fired pizzas, breakfast until 3 pm, and so on. The standards, such as burgers and salads, are done well, and the kitchen also tries its hand at creative dishes on a rotating seasonally-influenced menu.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more