- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Grand Hyatt Seattle
At a Glance
- spectacular views
- central location
- large bathrooms
- on-site brand-name restaurants
- charges for services in Business Center and Wi-Fi
- traffic noise
- there's no proper lounge
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Hyatt Seattle Review
Adjacent to the Washington State Convention Center, this view-centric hotel appeals to business travelers or conventioneers who want a dependable Hyatt-level stay in a great downtown location. The decor throughout is masculine-chic and not particularly imaginative but comfortably unobtrusive. Rooms, set upward from the 10th floor enjoy vistas of Elliott Bay. Suites are large, with separate sitting rooms, and executive quarters have mini-refrigerators and wet bars. Ruth's Chris Steak House, Blue C Sushi, and Cheesecake Factory restaurants are downstairs.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more