- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Renaissance Seattle Hotel
At a Glance
- great views
- helpful staff
- comfy beds
- the pool at the rooftop health club
- good deals are often available online
- freeway noise
- some visitors won't enjoy the walk uphill
- not much happening in the area at night
- charge for Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
Renaissance Seattle Hotel Review
A bit of a walk uphill from Downtown, this high-rise has a calm feel to it, with contemporary decor and inviting common areas. The views from rooms above the 10th floor make it almost worth the proximity to the freeway, and rooms above the 20th floor have exceptional views of Downtown, Elliott Bay, and the mountains can be enjoyed from rooms above the 20th floor. Traffic noise can be present throughout, so request a room on the west side for a quieter stay.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more