- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Greenlake Guest House
At a Glance
- views of and quick access to Green Lake
- thoughtful amenities and wonderful hosts
- can accommodate kids over four years old
- five miles from Downtown
- on a busy street
Check Rates from our Partners
Greenlake Guest House Review
Outdoorsy types, visitors who want to stay in a low-key residential area, and anyone who wants to feel pampered and refreshed will enjoy this charming B&B, across the street from the eastern shore of beautiful Green Lake and a short walk from several restaurants. All rooms have private baths with jetted tubs (except the Ballard room), fluffy robes, gas fireplaces, and heated tile floors. The full breakfast alternates between made-to-order savory (a spinach-and-feta omelet, for example) and sweet (such as Brie-and-apple French toast). Guests also love the complimentary wine and cheese hour on weeknights and the outdoor patio with views of the lake.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more