- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Silver Cloud Inn Lake Union
At a Glance
- indoor pool
- free parking, Wi-Fi, and shuttle service
- free yummy breakfasts
- not within walking distance of major sights
- feels like a business hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Silver Cloud Inn Lake Union Review
With views of Lake Union, free parking, and family-friendly services, this property offers great value for guests looking to explore more of Seattle than just Downtown. Rooms are simply and adequately furnished. The hotel is on the southeast corner of the lake, and dining options within easy walking distance are a bit better here than on the west side. Breakfast is complimentary, and free wine and cheese await guests on Tuesday evenings. There is also a complimentary shuttle service to Downtown sights. Book early for summer, as weekends fill up quickly.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more