Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Dandelion Botanical Company
Dandelion Botanical Company Review
"Apothecary" is the term that this high-end but down-to-earth boutique gift stores uses to describe itself. Its brick walls are lined with hundreds of jars of botanicals—bulk Chinese and Ayurvedic herbs, teas, and cooking spices among them. Essential oils, bath salts, and aromatherapy products are also on hand, and most of the items they sell are organic or made of all-natural materials.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more