- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- useful high-tech gadgets
- guests feel pampered
- hotel is hip without being alienating
- rooms can be dark
- rooms without views look out on a cement wall
- small gym
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel 1000 Review
Chic and modern yet warm and inviting, the Hotel 1000 is luxe, with a distinctly Pacific Northwest feel, without being campy. Rooms are full of surprising touches, including large tubs that fill from the ceiling. This is without a doubt the most high-tech hotel in the city: the room phone does everything from check the weather and airline schedules to giving restaurant suggestions; MP3 players and iPod docking stations are standard. If you get tired of fiddling with the gadgets in your room, there's a state-of-the-art virtual golf club and a lovely full-service spa. BOKA, the on-site bar and restaurant serves American food and tasty cocktails.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more