- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- useful high-tech gadgets
- guests feel pampered
- hotel is hip without being alienating
- rooms can be dark
- rooms without views look out on a cement wall
- small gym
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel 1000 Review
Chic and modern yet warm and inviting, the Hotel 1000 is luxe, with a distinctly Pacific Northwest feel, without being campy. Rooms are full of surprising touches, including large tubs that fill from the ceiling. This is without a doubt the most high-tech hotel in the city: the room phone does everything from check the weather and airline schedules to giving restaurant suggestions; MP3 players and iPod docking stations are standard. If you get tired of fiddling with the gadgets in your room, there's a state-of-the-art virtual golf club and a lovely full-service spa. BOKA, the on-site bar and restaurant serves American food and tasty cocktails.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more