- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- in-room kitchens and living room areas
- free Wi-Fi and complimentary breakfast
- proximity to Seattle Center
- streetside rooms can be loud
- housekeeping not always consistent
- no elevator
Check Rates from our Partners
MarQueen Hotel Review
Fans of historic boutique hotels will love this reasonably priced 1918 brick property at the foot of Queen Anne Hill. Formerly an apartment building, the MarQueen has spacious guest rooms, all with kitchens and sitting areas. Patrons of the opera, ballet, and theater will enjoy being just blocks from Seattle Center and it's a quick walk to Belltown from this part of Queen Anne. The speakeasy-themed Tin Lizzie Lounge downstairs is a great spot to meet fellow travelers. Note that while the historic building gives the place character, it also means it's not sealed off from street noise.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more