- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Mayflower Park Hotel
At a Glance
- central Downtown location
- good value
- direct connection to the airport via Light Rail and Seattle Center via the Monorail
- great service
- rooms are small
- no pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Mayflower Park Hotel Review
Classic and comfortable, the Mayflower Park offers old-world charm in the center of the action. The hotel is decked out with sturdy antiques, Asian accents, brass fixtures, and florals. Standard rooms are on the small side. The main draw is the location: a quick walk from Pike Place Market and central to Downtown shopping and Belltown sites—and despite the centrality, the hotel is so sturdily constructed that it's much quieter than many modern Downtown hotels. There is also a star restaurant, Andaluca, as well as Oliver's, a well-known martini bar, where even locals flock for well-poured cocktails.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am an Australian travelling to the West Coast for 4 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more