- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Mayflower Park Hotel
At a Glance
- central Downtown location
- good value
- direct connection to the airport via Light Rail and Seattle Center via the Monorail
- great service
- rooms are small
- no pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Mayflower Park Hotel Review
Classic and comfortable, the Mayflower Park offers old-world charm in the center of the action. The hotel is decked out with sturdy antiques, Asian accents, brass fixtures, and florals. Standard rooms are on the small side. The main draw is the location: a quick walk from Pike Place Market and central to Downtown shopping and Belltown sites—and despite the centrality, the hotel is so sturdily constructed that it's much quieter than many modern Downtown hotels. There is also a star restaurant, Andaluca, as well as Oliver's, a well-known martini bar, where even locals flock for well-poured cocktails.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more