- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Inn at the Market
At a Glance
- outstanding views from most rooms
- steps from Pike Place Market
- fantastic service
- complimentary town-car service for Downtown locations
- little common space
- a full renovation should take place in early 2013 so some rooms may be unavailable
- being in the heart of the action means some street noise
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Inn at the Market Review
From its heart-stopping views and comfortable rooms to the fabulous location and amazing fifth-floor deck perched above Puget Sound, this is a place you'll want to visit again and again. The inn is well known locally and abroad for the friendly, helpful staff and excellent room service from French charmer Café Campagne and Northwest gastropub Bacco. Foodies, romantics, and everyone in between will love the prime location, as well as the simple, sophisticated guest rooms and spacious bathrooms. Rooms are differentiated by the type of view but even if you opt for a City Side room (a good deal even in high season), you can enjoy uninterrupted water views from the upstairs deck.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $174 & up -- SF: 4-Star Hotel near Union Square, 45% Off Expedia
- $186 & up -- 5-Star Seattle Hotel, Save 50% Expedia
- $149-$189 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel incl. Memorial Day — $149-$189 Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $135 & up -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $135 Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $175 & up -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 40% Off — $175 The Westin Seattle
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
One night only in Seatlle prior to cruise. Read more
· News & Features
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more
Seattle and Portland are well known for a farm-to-table, hyper-local philosophy that permeates everything... Read more