- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Inn at the Market
At a Glance
- outstanding views from most rooms
- steps from Pike Place Market
- fantastic service
- complimentary town-car service for Downtown locations
- little common space
- a full renovation should take place in early 2013 so some rooms may be unavailable
- being in the heart of the action means some street noise
Check Rates from our Partners
Inn at the Market Review
From its heart-stopping views and comfortable rooms to the fabulous location and amazing fifth-floor deck perched above Puget Sound, this is a place you'll want to visit again and again. The inn is well known locally and abroad for the friendly, helpful staff and excellent room service from French charmer Café Campagne and Northwest gastropub Bacco. Foodies, romantics, and everyone in between will love the prime location, as well as the simple, sophisticated guest rooms and spacious bathrooms. Rooms are differentiated by the type of view but even if you opt for a City Side room (a good deal even in high season), you can enjoy uninterrupted water views from the upstairs deck.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more