- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hotel Vintage Park
At a Glance
- wonderful service and friendly staff
- great value
- quiet rooms
- great location near Downtown shopping, theaters, and the Convention Center
- small rooms
- tiny gym
- uninspiring on-site restaurant
- the walk uphill may be difficult for some travelers
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Vintage Park Review
Wine aficionados will be particularly taken with the small and charming Hotel Vintage Park where, in addition to free nightly receptions featuring area winemakers, the hotel can set up almost any wine-theme vacation you want. Each guest room is named for a Washington winery, has artwork donated by the winemakers, and features a color palette reminiscent of the hues you might encounter among the vines. This is a smaller property, with fewer facilities but it's a good choice for anyone looking for comfort, quiet, and coziness versus the latest trends.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more