- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- great staff
- boat tours, paddle boarding, and kayak rentals
- free late-night snacks
- rooms not facing the water have rotten views of an office park
- wedding weekends can get a bit lively
- a renovation in 2013 means some rooms may be unavailable
Check Rates from our Partners
Woodmark Hotel Review
Daily boat tours, waterside views, and complimentary kayak usage make this Kirkland hotel on the shores of Lake Washington a great bet. You'll pay more for the better views and rooms with balconies, but it's probably worth it. Great views can also be had from the upscale restaurant, which serves tasty Pacific Rim fare like Quinault King Salmon topped with crème fraîche and sake-cured salmon caviar. The Beach Cafe is equally good, and more casual.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
My husband has a conference at U.Wash. in August, and I'm looking for the quietest accomodation close to the University. Specifically, does anyone which of these hotels would offer the most pleasa Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more