- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- cool artwork
- late check-out time available
- nice staff
- tiny rooms
- no views
- traffic noise and thin walls
- older and larger travelers may not be comfortable here
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Max Review
Sassy and art-forward, the Hotel Max (for "Maximalism") blends artsy decor with punchy minimalism for an architect-office effect—though one with cushy trimmings. The work of local photographers is hung in the public spaces and paintings by local artists decorate the gray walls of the guest rooms—though accent colors like an orange bedspread or a red cushion save rooms from being drab. The downside to the Max is that most of the rooms are quite small—owing more to the constraints of being in an historic building than to tenets of minimalism—and bathrooms have little counter space.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
My husband has a conference at U.Wash. in August, and I'm looking for the quietest accomodation close to the University. Specifically, does anyone which of these hotels would offer the most pleasa Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more