Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Le Pichet Review
Are you missing Paris? Slate tabletops, a tile floor, and a rolled-zinc bar will transport you out of Downtown Seattle and into the charming 6th arrondissement. Blackboards spell out the specials, and wines are served from the earthenware pichets that inspired the brasserie's name. The menu is heartbreakingly French: at lunch there are rustic pâtés and jambon et fromage (ham-and-cheese) sandwiches on crusty baguettes; dinner sees homemade sausages, daily fish specials, and steak tartare. The roast chicken (for two) takes an hour to prepare and is worth every second that you'll wait. Reservations are accepted for dinner only.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more