- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Tempero Do Brasil
Tempero Do Brasil Review
A festive taste of Brazil, Tempero serves satisfying cod, prawn, and halibut dishes simmered in coconut-based sauces, or for a larger meal, try bife grelhado (charbroiled Argentine steak); all entrées arrive with moist, chewy, long-grain rice and black beans. Finish with cold passion-fruit mousse and strong dark coffee. The outstanding food, attention to detail, and earnest staff make dining here a pleasure, and the airy patio is perfect for icy Brazilian cocktails in summer. Note that this is at the north end of the Ave; it's a long walk from the campus. Live music is featured from 7 to 9 pm on Thursday and Saturday.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more