Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Buffalo Exchange Review
This big, bright shop of new and recycled fashions is always crowded, and it takes time to browse the stuffed racks—but the rewards are great: the latest looks from all the trend-heavy outfitters along with one-of-a-kind leather jackets and vintage dresses. As with all thrift stores, the selection can be hit or miss, but you can find some pretty great deals on high-quality clothing. Check out their smaller store in Ballard on NW Market Street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more