Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Northwest Fine Woodworking
Northwest Fine Woodworking Review
For more than 30 years, this artist co-op has showcased a rotating cast of more than 20 Northwest craftspeople in a large, handsome showroom. Even if you're not in the market for new furniture, stop in for a reminder of how much personality wood pieces can have when they're not mass produced. The store also carries gifts like chess sets and ornate handcrafted kaleidoscopes and more practical household items like wooden bowls and utensils.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more