- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Fairmont Olympic Hotel
At a Glance
- great location
- excellent service
- fabulous on-site dining and amenities
- not much in the way of views
- may be a little too old-school for trendy travelers
- remodel in 2013 means some rooms may be unavailable
Check Rates from our Partners
The Fairmont Olympic Hotel Review
Grand and stately, the Fairmont Olympic transports travelers to another time: with marble floors, brocade chairs, massive chandeliers, and sweeping staircases, this old-world hotel personifies class and elegance. Guest rooms are lovely and light filled, with French Country touches like pastel wallpaper and floral patterns. The well-heeled leisure or business traveler will find everything he or she needs here: elegant dining and afternoon tea at the Georgian, a fitness center with an indoor pool, a full-service business center, a day spa, and a shopping arcade. Kids get perks like child-size bathrobes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more