- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Fairmont Olympic Hotel
At a Glance
- great location
- excellent service
- fabulous on-site dining and amenities
- not much in the way of views
- may be a little too old-school for trendy travelers
- remodel in 2013 means some rooms may be unavailable
Check Rates from our Partners
The Fairmont Olympic Hotel Review
Grand and stately, the Fairmont Olympic transports travelers to another time: with marble floors, brocade chairs, massive chandeliers, and sweeping staircases, this old-world hotel personifies class and elegance. Guest rooms are lovely and light filled, with French Country touches like pastel wallpaper and floral patterns. The well-heeled leisure or business traveler will find everything he or she needs here: elegant dining and afternoon tea at the Georgian, a fitness center with an indoor pool, a full-service business center, a day spa, and a shopping arcade. Kids get perks like child-size bathrobes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more