- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- fun amenities
- free shuttle service
- complimentary bikes and laundry
- on-site café
- pool access
- street noise in some rooms
- panhandlers in the area. The University Inn next door is a sister property and also a great value option
Check Rates from our Partners
Watertown Hotel Review
Free parking and Wi-Fi, freshly baked cupcakes, shuttle service to Downtown and elsewhere, and creative amenities make this University District hotel a great deal. Guest rooms have big windows that let in lots of light. One of the fun features is the "Ala Cart" menu, from which you can request a rolling cart filled with games or goodies, depending on the theme; the "Art cart," for example, delights guests of all ages with art supplies, aprons, and berets. The on-site café serves breakfast and lunch, and has an espresso bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am an Australian travelling to the West Coast for 4 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more