- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- fun amenities
- free shuttle service
- complimentary bikes and laundry
- on-site café
- pool access
- street noise in some rooms
- panhandlers in the area. The University Inn next door is a sister property and also a great value option
Check Rates from our Partners
Watertown Hotel Review
Free parking and Wi-Fi, freshly baked cupcakes, shuttle service to Downtown and elsewhere, and creative amenities make this University District hotel a great deal. Guest rooms have big windows that let in lots of light. One of the fun features is the "Ala Cart" menu, from which you can request a rolling cart filled with games or goodies, depending on the theme; the "Art cart," for example, delights guests of all ages with art supplies, aprons, and berets. The on-site café serves breakfast and lunch, and has an espresso bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more