- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- lively bar and restaurant
- comfortable beds
- good location
- fun decor
- self-consciously trendy
- service is hit-and-miss
- charge for Wi-Fi
- outrageous room service prices
Check Rates from our Partners
W Seattle Review
The W Seattle is like an aging hipster—it once set the bar for Seattle's trendy hotels, and, although its cool has been eclipsed by newer properties like Hotel 1000, it still thinks it can reel in the stylish with minimal effort. That said, it's still fun if you can get a good deal. Deep couches and custom-designed chess tables encourage lingering around the fireplace in the lobby, and the hotel bar—popular with guests and locals—has DJs, a sushi bar, and two nightly happy hours. Guest room decor is a bit on the austere side, with geometric prints to lighten things up.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more