- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Inn at Harbor Steps
At a Glance
- refrigerators have complimentary soft drinks
- good location
- spacious rooms
- comfortable for families and older travelers
- not romantic or hip
- dated decor
- no Wi-Fi
- spotty service
Check Rates from our Partners
Inn at Harbor Steps Review
Just steps from the waterfront and Pike Place Market, this inn is likely to please those looking for a B&B feel but with hotel amenities like a gym and pool. Although it's on the lower floors of a modern high-rise residential building, the decor is quaint, with lots of florals in the guest rooms, country-manor plaid armchairs in the lobby, and a cozy library. Guest rooms are large, with high ceilings, gas fireplaces, and tidy kitchenettes—some have private patios. Bathrooms have large tubs and oversize shower stalls—some have both. The complimentary breakfast buffet is extensive and delicious. Hors d'oeuvres, wine, and tea are served each afternoon in the library.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more