- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Dahlia Lounge Review
Romantic Dahlia Lounge has the valentine-red walls and deep booths you may be looking for—it's been working its magic on Seattle since 1980. It's cozy and then some, but the food plays its part, too: Chef Tom Douglas's famous crab cakes, served as an appetizer or an entrée, lead a regionally oriented menu. Other standouts are the grilled-bread salad with pesto, delicious lamb with smashed English peas, seared ahi tuna, near-perfect gnocchi, and such desserts as blissful triple-coconut cream pie and fresh doughnuts. Brunch is served on the weekends. Grab some extra delectable baked goods to-go at the adjoining Dahlia Bakery.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am an Australian travelling to the West Coast for 4 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more