- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- a truly romantic getaway
- great for foodies and wine people
- lovely spa
- not really for families
- far from Downtown
- rooms a bit dark
Check Rates from our Partners
Willows Lodge Review
Timbers salvaged from a 19th-century warehouse are rustic counterpoints to sleek, modern design of this elegant spa hotel in the heart of Woodinville wine country. A stone fireplace dominates the lobby, and contemporary Native American prints and sculptures by local artists are spread throughout. Each large, elegant guest room has a gas-lighted stone fireplace and an oversize soaking tub. The spa has beauty and rejuvenating treatments, and the Barking Frog restaurant is one of the Northwest's top dining venues. If you can snag a reservation, dinner at the nearby Herbfarm restaurant is a must—book ahead as it can fill up fast—or just linger in Fireside Cellars, the Willows Lodge's casual wine bar, after a day spent biking through the Eastside.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more