Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Serafina osteria & enoteca
Serafina osteria & enoteca Review
To many loyal patrons, Serafina is the perfect neighborhood restaurant. And then there's the romance: burnt-sienna walls topped by a forest-green ceiling convey the feeling of a lush garden villa—a sense heightened by the small sheltered courtyard out back. Menu highlights include grilled eggplant rolled with ricotta and basil; asparagus with an egg and truffle oil; and gnocchi with rotating ingredients such as mushrooms, nettle, or beef cheeks. Live jazz every Friday through Sunday (and the first Wednesday of each month) should be considered a plus, but it can be difficult to hold a conversation while the band is playing. Note that Serafina is close to Capitol Hill, in the Eastlake neighborhood, so definitely spring for the short cab ride here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more