- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The 5th Avenue Theatre
The 5th Avenue Theatre Review
Even if you don't plan on seeing anything here, this Asian fantasia is worth a peek—it's one of the most beautiful venues in the world. The 5th Avenue Theatre opened in 1926 as a silent-movie house and vaudeville stage, complete with a giant pipe organ and ushers who dressed as cowboys and pirates. Today it has its own theater company, which stages lavish productions October through May. At other times it hosts concerts, lectures, and films.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more