Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Century Ballroom Review
This is an elegant place for dinner and dancing, with a polished, 2,000-square-foot dance floor. Salsa and swing events often include lessons in the cover charge. The Tin Table, the restaurant/bar across the hall, is excellent. Additional (and all-ages) dance nights take place at Century's sister space HaLo, a loft a few blocks away at 500 East Pike Street. There's a bachata social on Wednesdays, salsa on Saturday, and swing on Sunday. See the website for a full calendar of what's on at both spaces.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more