Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Elysian Brewing Company
Elysian Brewing Company Review
Worn booths and tables are scattered across the bi-level warehouse space of this Capitol Hill mainstay.
Its beers are a good representation of the thriving brewing scene in the Northwest. Always on tap are the hop-heavy Immortal IPA, the rich Perseus Porter, and the crisp Elysian Fields Pale Ale. The food (burgers, fish tacos, sandwiches, salads) is decent too. This is a favorite of Seattleites and Capitol Hill residents and a good alternative to the more trendy haunts and lounges in the area. There's another branch in Wallingford near Green Lake on North 55th and Meridien, but it's a bit off the beaten path unless you're staying in that area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more
My sister and I have 8 full days (fly in late Wed Sept 3, fly out early Fri Sept 12) and are torn between two itineraries, and whether... Read more