- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Leave the Space Needle to the masses and check out the observation deck at 42-story Smith Tower at 506 2nd Avenue and Yesler Way.
Gallery hop: on First Thursday art walks—perhaps the best time to see Pioneer Square, when animated crowds walk from gallery to gallery, viewing the new exhibitions. Or tour on your own: Greg Kucera, G. Gibson, James Harris, and the Tashiro-Kaplan Building are must-sees.
Soak up some weird and wonderful historic Seattle tidbits on the zany Bill Speidel's Underground Tour.
Buy some quintessential Northwest footwear at the Clog Factory.
Catch your reflection in the hood of an antique fire truck at Last Resort Fire Department Museum.
Cheer for one of the home teams: at CenturyLink or Safeco Field.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's