Nightlife & the Arts in Seattle
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Nightlife & the Arts in University District
Big Time Brewery
With its neat brick walls, polished wood floors, and vintage memorabilia...
The Grand Illusion Cinema
Seattle's longest-running independent movie house was a tiny...
Jet City Improv
Seattle's best improv group fuses quick wit with music and games...
|Comedy Clubs||University District|
Meany Hall for the Performing Arts
National and international companies perform September through...
The Neptune Theatre
A cultural hub for the nearby University of Washington since...
Northwest Puppet Center
Keeping its stories lively and brief (45 minutes), and encouraging...
Seattle International Film Festival
Seattle has several wonderful film festivals, but the Seattle...
University Book Store
Free readings by best-selling authors and academics are the attraction...
|Readings / Lectures||University District|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe